Wednesday, November 19, 2008

National Girlfriend Appreciation Day is just around the bend

on thursday december 4th it is national girlfriend appreciation day. all guys with girl friends are expected to treat their woman to a day of fun. it is a day that is like an anniversary. guys should plan a romantic activity that both of you can participate in. in the morning you should make her breakfast in bed. treat her to lunch at one of her favorite resturants. for dinner fix her favorite meal. even if you dont like it eat it anyway to make her happy. the day is all about her. make her feel like a princess. after dinner settle down on the couch and watch her favorite movie. decorate your house/ appartment with flowers and good smelling candles. so i am expecting all guys to participate in this wonderful day.

2 comments:

smiley said...

This day does sound wonderful. I would celebrate by having my boyfriend do all that stuff for me. I'd also celebrate by giving my boyfriend lots of hugs and kisses so that he knows how much I loved all that he did. It really would be nice to feel appreciated. To prepare for the holiday, I might give my man hints on what I'd like him to do. Also, I'd be sure to wear a cute outfit that day. I'd want to open a present on national girlfriend appreciation day, or at least get a card. The card should say something sweet on it. Can't wait for this day to come.

Gobl1nmast4r said...

I would celebrate this day be following the breakfast tradition of the day. I would also go out to many fancy restaurants with her. I would do something romantic that day. I'd also take out the pop-culture and watch her fav. movie. Those candles with good smelling armoas would dot the house. I'd get her a present that she liked. She'd also get like a Valentines Day card. Flowers would accompany the card.