Thursday, September 25, 2008

#3 Picture Discription

The Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom, hands down one of the finest guitars ever made. The shinny black paint covers the whole guitar. a white pin stripe follows the couture of the body of the guitar. the six gold tuning machines give the guitar a look of power. the nine fret markers sit deep in the neck of the guitar, marking the neck with beautiful color. the Gibson logo marked across the head stock symbolizes quality. the six metallic strings flow from the neck down to the tail piece. the gold tail piece and bridge stick out on the shinny black body. the control knobs shine out. displaying the important volume and tone controls. the dual hum bucking pick ups, black with gold dots blend well with the black body. the bright fret wire, marking off the limits of the note. progressively getting smaller from top to bottom. the gold pick up selector switch stands out against the dark as night body. this guitar just screams power!

3 comments:

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

I liked how you described the guitar. It made me think of as a guitar differently then just an instrument. But the only thing is the information was kind of just bla. Like it was kind of boring reading this. I would suggest to put a little more feeling into it. And maybe add your feelings on why these details are so legit. But other wise I thought it was good because I usually dont think of guitars as metallic strings that flow from the neck down to the tail piece. That was an interesting discription.

cjokinen77 said...

This was a very unique picture that you chose, different from other peoples pictures. I think you used creative descriptions, for example: "the nine fret markers sit deep in the neck of the guitar, marking the neck with beautiful color." This was a good description but I think you got very reptetitive with your word choice. For example: "the guitar" and "black body". I think it would make it better if you thought of different ways to say the guitar and the black body. It was a good description for such a simple picture without a lot going on in it.

Gobl1nmast4r said...

I like your description of the guitar. The symbolism is of course, not too obvious to me. This made me look at the guitar differntly. I don't like guitars and it's a pretty boring topic to me. You could make this post wicked. Dude, if you just added some more sensory detials, it would be great. Sight isn't the only sense you could use.