Thursday, October 23, 2008

For Sale: Dehydrated Water.


Have you ever been on a camping trip and not had any water? Well here is your solution: Dehydrated water! It is so simple to make, a child could make it. Just add water to the mixture, and in seconds you have a self-serving of water! It comes in many flavors. such as: Plain, Hard, Toilet, and Sewer. Our product has a life time guaranty. We insure that if you don't like it you will get your money back. For only 5 easy payments of $10, you can have your very own case of dehydrated water. Each case contains 300 cans of dehydrated water. That is enough water for 900 days of survival!!!! So come on down to your local grocery store and pick up some dehydrated water. We guaranty you'll love it!

3 comments:

''Hating Hollywood" said...

Haha, well this is an interesting invention! I think if i were to buy it it would be for the normal water, no toilet water for me thanks! The payments are easy and the survivle guarentee is a good lable to have. This is very creative and i hope you come out with a new water flavor soon. I would defenitly buy your product son.

Jack Bauer said...

I would definitely buy this product. It sounds so easy to make, I mean if a child can do it, I could probably do it too. I am big into rock climbing so I would definitely take it with me there. I think it's so great to have a good selection of flavors, I want one of each. I think it's a very fair price for how much water I will get. Can't wait, send it fast!

Ursa Major said...

Unfortunately, I'm not taken in by such, to put it bluntly, absolute rip-offs. When I'm on camping trips I like to skip the in-between step of flavoring my water like it's from a toilet bowl. But for someone who is willing to take advantage of people: good idea, because there are definitely people stupid enough to buy this. (Though I don't know why they'd want sewer-flavored water...) Maybe to increase the incentives for buying it, make the can really compact - dehydrated AND compressed water, for convenience. You might convice a few more people that way.